Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition v1261414 + All DLCs + Multiplayer
Release Date: March 6, 2018
Genres/Tags: Action, RPG, Open world, First-person, Third-person, 3D, Japanese
Developer: Square Enix
Publisher: Square Enix
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Luminous Engine
Steam User Rating: 78% of user reviews are positive (based on 14,500 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian
Crack: built-in (CODEX/CoopLand)
Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 (3.3GHz and above) / AMD FX™-6100 (3.3GHz and above)
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 / AMD Radeon™ R9 280
HDD Space: up to 98 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 48 GB, read repack features section for details.
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
Get ready to be at the centre of the ultimate fantasy adventure, now for Windows PC.
Joined by your closest friends on the roadtrip of a lifetime through a breathtaking open world, witness stunning landscapes and encounter larger-than-life beasts on your journey to reclaim your homeland from an unimaginable foe.
In an action-packed battle system, channel the power of your ancestors to warp effortlessly through the air in thrilling combat, and together with your comrades, master the skills of weaponry, magic and team-based attacks.
Now realised with the power of cutting-edge technology for Windows PCs, including support for high-resolution displays and HDR10, the beautiful and carefully-crafted experience of FINAL FANTASY XV can be explored like never before.
Includes all of the exciting content released as part of continuous game updates (Chapter 13 alternate route, off-road Regalia customisation, character swap feature and more!). And comes with all of content released in the Season Pass - Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis
Get ready to be at the centre of the ultimate fantasy adventure.
- “Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map” – a new map that takes you right up to the end
- First Person Mode
- Armiger Unleashed
- Use of the Royal Cruiser has been unlocked, with new fishing spots and recipes
- Additional quest to acquire and upgrade the Regalia TYPE-D
- Based on Final.Fantasy.XV.Windows.Edition.Episode.Ardyn-CODEX ISO release: codex-final.fantasy.xv.windows.edition.episode.ardyn.iso (103,278,772,224 bytes)
- Game version is v1261414; all released DLCs included and activated
- Final.Fantasy.XV.Windows.Edition.Steamworks.Fix is available in NoDVD folder after installation, allowing MP support via Steam. Thanks to 0xdeadc0de!
- ATTENTION! The game file structure uses very long filenames. To avoid problems, install this repack to a short path (i.e. C:\Games\FFXV)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed with all optionals; not counting removed 4K content)
- 4K Videos and Textures included in CODEX release are moved to the separate repacks, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of unnecessary voiceovers, credits movie, Japanese videos and multiplayer files
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 96.2 to 48~56.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes (for any single language w/o any optionals): ~1 hour on 8-threads CPU; ~2 hours on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 98 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- To disable huge anime heads in the beginning of the game, go to MODS menu option and disable mods you don't like
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 3 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
You can skip downloading of selective and optional files you don't need. Here is the list of such files:
- fg-selective-english.bin (recommended for all languages w/o their own voiceovers)
- fg-optional-credits.bin (long boring credits background)
- fg-optional-japanese-videos.bin + fg-optional-japanese-videos-2.bin (you need those ONLY if you want to play in Japanese)
- fg-optional-multiplayer-files.bin (files you may need if you want to try Multiplayer - it works with the current crack at the moment of the repack release, Steam must be running and logged in)
In example, if you want to launch the game with German UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers - skip all "selective/optional" files, but download fg-selective-german.bin & all main files (01-11).
Remember, that at least one speech pack must be downloaded and installed.
This repack is slightly backwards compatible with my previous repack of FFXV. You can rehash these 2 files and save up to 5.1 GB of traffic: fg-optional-credits.bin & fg-optional-japanese-videos.bin Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide